Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer Shakedown The Weight Challenge.

As you know, summer is just around the corner. It's time to get your body into beach body shape! No excuses, just results!

I'll be running a Shakedown The Weight Challenge, and I want you to be a part of it!

The Shakedown will begin May 1st, and run the entire month of May. If you're interested, here's what you need to do:

1) Order your supply of Shakeology! Comes in delicious Greenberry, and my favorite, Chocolate. Wanna know a secret? Order on Home Direct and get free shipping AND a free work out video!! And Club Members receive a 10% discount on all orders. Order online at my website: www.COACHKARI.com

2) Add yourself to my interest list! All you need to do is send me an email - it's that easy.

3) Get your friends and family on board! Studies have shown that working out with an accountability partner increases your results by 50%! Same holds true for the Summer Shakedown The Weight Challenge. Refer a friend or family member and get a free gift from me!

Are you ready to get in the best shape, and health, of your life, in 1 month? It's possible, and I'm going to help you do it! More info coming soon...stay tuned!!

In the meantime, check out this video: http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/KariMoore?bctid=34934882001

For more information on Shakeology, check out my Shakeology website: http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/karimoore

*Become a Beachbody Coach (distributor) and receive all your Beachbody orders at a 25% discount!! Email me with any questions!*

No comments:

Post a Comment