Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shakeology Samples!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Shakeology! And I want to share my love with YOU!

Have you given thought to purchasing Shakeology, but want to taste it to make sure you like it first? Please only contact me for a sample if you are serious about improving your health and purchasi

Greenberry
If you're serious about getting into the best shape and health, of your life, and you're not a Coach (sorry Coaches, you can get your own!), then I would love to send you a sample.

Ok, so here's what you need to do:

1) Go to my website and sign up as a FREE player. It's easy and FREE! Sign up here!

2) Once you're a Free Player, email me at karimoore_pt@yahoo.com with your choice of either Chocolate or Greenberry and your address. Once I've verified you're a Free Player your sample will be mailed out to you!

Already have a Free Player account? That's fine. Contact your Coach for a sample. If you'd like to switch Coaches, you can! Beachbody wants you to work with those with whom you will be most successful with.

Just send an email to coachrelations@teambeachbody.com and tell them you'd like to switch coaches. Provide them my screen name (KariMoore) and my coach ID No. (10581) and your request will usually process the same day. Carbon-copy (Cc) that email to me at karimoore_pt@yahoo.com so that I can follow-up with Coach Relations.  Easy!

Shakeology has done wonders for me, and I know it'll do wonders for you too!  So why wait?  Get your sample from me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment